SUGGESTED PROJECTS AND ACTIVITIES
Modular gas separation systems.
Our company supplies modular gas separation systems for oil-and-gas and petrochemical industries.
Modular gas separation systems are widely applied in the following technological processes:
- oil accompanying gas pre-treatment for its further utilization;
- produced and cargo hydrocarbon gas treatment;
- industrial gases treatment at oil-refiners and petrochemical enterprises;
- fuel gas treatment prior to gas metering stations;
The modular gas separation systems we offer ensure, depending on the design, the degree of separation up to 99,99%. The construction of the systems provides for their application in the most diverse environmental conditions.
Our modular gas separation systems secure the following treated gas specification at the outlet:
- Max. liquid content in the gas 0.004 g/m3;
- Max. pressure loss 0,003 MPa;
Material of modular gas separation systems depends on gas composition and on the customerís request. There are different options: of low-alloy and carbon structural steels as well as stainless steels and alloys.
Modular gas separation systems can be designed for any required pressure (up to 350 atm) and efficiency (up to 180 000 m3/min) and can be equipped with an automatic or mechanical condensate drain device.