SEPARATE OIL AND GAS EQUIPMENT
1.Heat exchange equipment
Shell-and-tube heat exchangers
All kinds of construction:
- with the rigid tube bundle;
- with a floating roof;
- with finned tubes;
- including other special designs;
Plate exchangers have the following advantages in comparison to other types:
- compactness (floor for installation, maintenance and repair is 5-20 times as little).
- high heat exchange factor.
- low heat losses.
- low losses of pressure.
- low expenses for installation and checkout works, isolation works and repair. There is also the possibility to disassemble the heat exchanger while cleaning and to expand the capacity by adding the plates.
Double pipe heat exchangers
Advantages are: high heat exchange factor, applicable for media heating and cooling at high pressure, simple manufacturing, easy installation and maintenance.
Different tubing systems for units, including:
- Tubing systems for process furnaces in distilleries (radiation and convection sections);
- Furnace tube systems for heating plant;
- Convection heater units;
- End coolers and economizers for power plants;
All the above mentioned units can be manufactured and supplied according to the following output characteristics:
||Up to 6 m|
||Up to 500 bar|
||Up to 65 m|
||-200 ... +650 į—|
||Up to 250 ton|
||Up to 100 mm|
Depending on the Customerís requests concerning working conditions, the supplied equipment can be manufactured from the following materials:
- Carbon steels;
- Low- and high-alloyed steels;
- Stainless steels;
- Chrome-molybdenum, nickel alloys;
- Copper, brass and aluminum alloys;
- Clad materials;
- Acid- and heat-proof steels;
- Duplex steels;
- Special materials (monel, hastelloy, others);
- Titanium alloy;
Graphite heat exchanger
Welded Stainless steel Pipe
Outer Diameter: 19 - 1420 mm
Thickness: 2 - 48 mm
Seamless stainless Steel Pipe
Outer Diameter: 4 - 530 mm
Thickness: 0.5 - 28 mm
Max.length: 19 m
Advantages of centrifugal casting
Centrifugal casting technology provides a number of advantages which are often inaccessible in other casting methods, such as:
- High wear resistance.
- High metal density.
- No holes.
- No non-metallic impurities and slag in products.
Centrifugally cast pipes:
Outside diameter: from 50 to 1 600 mm
Length: up to 8 500 mm
Other parameters are available upon the Customerís request.
cast iron, bronze, heat-resistant, stainless and corrosion-proof steels, carbon, alloyed structural steels, other steels upon the Customerís request.
GB, ASTM/ASME, EN, DIN, JIS, NFA, etc.
Pipes of different profiles are available, including round, square, oval, etc.